My lovely pedicure!

Posted by Amber , Monday, July 21, 2008 Monday, July 21, 2008


Sweet pedicure
Originally uploaded by amberaye311
Please forgive my gargantuan looking toes... that isn't what this post is all about. My feet do look better than that in person btw. Anyway, I have been waiting for the chance to get a pedicure and I finally did it. Just so everyone knows, there are two (sometimes three) things that I need to do to pamper myself every few months. Those include the rare professional massage, eye brow wax, and getting a professional pedicure. I hate doing my toes! I love to have a beverage, read a magazine, sit in a massage chair and have someone else deal with the nastiness of my feet. I am in pure bliss during these spa pedicures. Typically it costs me $25 plus tip for one of these, and I don't need another one for a couple months. Worth it! Today I decided to indulge in a design, which costs an extra $3 per toe. I got a little jewel in the middle of the flower. I wanted share my joyful experience and recommend that if you have never had a spa pedicure... then try it! I hope you are all having a great Monday!

1 Response to "My lovely pedicure!"

Paul and Erin Stroup Says:

Pampering is always a good thing :) You deserve it!